Buying a home can be both thrilling and a bit unnerving, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Before you begin your home search it is recommended that you prepare yourself for the journey. The highest priorities to focus on before you begin searching for specific areas, or homes would be to:
- Familiarize yourself with your personal finances.
- Carefully review your budget and begin to eliminate as much debt as possible.
- Have a down payment and earnest money ready when the time comes to act and make your offer.
Mihara & Associates will guide you and ensure you are a knowledgeable home buyer, prepared to make a confident home buying decision. Our "Commission Free" services to our Buyers include:
- Researching homes available through MLS, for-sale-by-owner homes, bank foreclosures, and homes coming on the market.
- Arranging appointments to see the homes and go with you.
- Researching and collecting information to assist in your decision making.
- Assisting with finance options.
- Explaining forms, contracts, and addendum.
- Writing and presenting offers with your best interest in mind.
- Negotiating the best price and terms for you.
- After an offer, Mihara & Associates will coordinate the many details that have to happen to get to the closing; such as title search, appraisals, inspections, etc. Our responsibility is to make sure that all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed.
- Safeguarding escrow deposits.
- Handling your transaction with confidentiality and loyalty.
Text Us Now
Type your cell phone number and click TEXT ME to receive a text from an agent.
Call Us Now!
Call us for immediate assistant by one of our experience and knowledgeable agents.
Click to call with your mobile phone.
Send a Message Now
It's fast and easy to contact an agent. Just fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Search Our Listings
Knowing that I would be selling a home and purchasing another within the Tampa Bay area, I studied various realtors from afar via marketing and web based info. Ultimately, Ray's professionalism stood out above the others, so I reached out to him as my first choice. From our first meeting to the last piece of transactional info, Ray's competency, ability to solve problems easily, and prioritization of issues was first class. When given the opportunity twice to put his profit before the customer's needs, he chose the customer. It was a pleasure relying on Ray and his associate Josef, and would highly recommend to anyone!
Single Family home in 2018 in Tampa, FL