Why You Should Use a Buyer's Agent When Looking at New Construction
When considering buying a new home from a builder, it is important for you to enlist the services of a Buyer's Agent to protect your interests. Builders' representatives have a fiduciary obligation to get the highest price and best terms for the builder. You need someone who is qualified and knowledgeable working on your side. A Buyer's Agent will:
- Research new construction homes, determine their availability and inform you as to the builder's reputation.
- Show you neighborhoods that provide the most amenities you are seeking.
- Collect information that may enhance your bargaining position.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Assist with finance options.
- Review all information communicated by the builder and the builder's representatives to eliminate uncertainties.
- Advise you as to the various inspections needed to ensure the builder has performed quality workmanship that meets your expectations.
And, again, the best thing is . . . you do not pay a commission for these services!
Remember . . . don't sign anything without an Agent present to represent you!
Text Us Now
Type your cell phone number and click TEXT ME to receive a text from an agent.
Call Us Now!
Call us for immediate assistant by one of our experience and knowledgeable agents.
Click to call with your mobile phone.
Send a Message Now
It's fast and easy to contact an agent. Just fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Search Our Listings
Knowing that I would be selling a home and purchasing another within the Tampa Bay area, I studied various realtors from afar via marketing and web based info. Ultimately, Ray's professionalism stood out above the others, so I reached out to him as my first choice. From our first meeting to the last piece of transactional info, Ray's competency, ability to solve problems easily, and prioritization of issues was first class. When given the opportunity twice to put his profit before the customer's needs, he chose the customer. It was a pleasure relying on Ray and his associate Josef, and would highly recommend to anyone!
Single Family home in 2018 in Tampa, FL